danceScape’s mission is to inspire people to laugh, be fit, make fun friends, and experience romance through Dance. We teach people to gain confidence in themselves, not only on the dance floor but also in their personal and work life. We connect couples and singles from cross generations to live fun, fearless, and magical lives. Nothing makes our Team more happy than when students smile, laugh, hug, and embrace each other during their fun dance lessons and friendly social events. Our online and in-studio programs include Ballroom/Big Band, Salsa/Latin, West Coast Swing/Jive, danceTONE Fitness and lifeFLOW Chi (Qi) Gong/Guided Meditation. Download our FREE Video app at www.dancescape.com/app and start learning to dance online!
danceScape was founded by Robert Tang & Beverley Cayton-Tang, former 3-time Canadian and 2-time North American Ballroom Champions, as seen on Dragons’ Den, Healthy Gourmet, and ParticiPACTION’s “Get Inspired. Get Moving” fitness campaign. Shall we dance?
- Be Adventurous, Open-Minded, and Daring.
- Pursue Growth & Learning.
- Think Like a Champion but Act with the Heart of an Underdog.
- Embrace and Drive Change.
- Do More with Less.
- Have an Opinion and Communicate Honestly, Openly and Respectfully.
- Show Appreciation to Those who Have Come Before You and Have Inspired or Helped You.
- Be Authentic.
- Have Fun.